Friday, July 26, 2013

Faith alone is not enough to be saved

      My dear child,
     Pray to God to increase your faith and never be disturbed. Never let yourself confused and influenced by media, protestant ideas, or by the enemies of the Church.
      Baptism and Faith are very very important, but faith only can not save anyone. You need to have good morals and make good deeds.
     The protestants like to say " I love Jesus. I`m "born again". I accept Jesus as my Savior" as also some liberal Catholics might say" I love Jesus. I honor Our Lady. I pray the Rosary every day. I go to Mass every Sunday." But all that is not enough to be saved, and I `ll tell you why. If they live in such immorality, living together without married at the Church, take birth control pills, have sex before marriage, give support to gay marriage, abortion and euthanasia, wear the most immodest and indecent clothing, how they will enter the Kingdom of Heaven?? It`s impossible!
Jesus said "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' " (Matthew 7:21)
  Our Lord Jesus also said:
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7: 13-14)
     So there is the proof that believing in Jesus alone is not enough to be saved. We need to believe in Him and obey Him, and have a good moral values life, without sin. We can not enter Heaven if we are full of sins. When someone die they are judged on same hour, God presented him/her all his/her sins they have done, the sins they have not confessed and regretted...and tell me, they will still defend their sins before God as they defend here on earth? Here on earth we just can not talk to them to correct them, they defend their sins with such a passion, they will say the most absurd excuses for their sins" but everybody is doing...it is my body...i can do everything i want...this is the 21 century, we can not live in the past anymore, we can not come back...you are a bigot and too religious, the people don't live like that anymore...we are not doing anything wrong, we love each other...God loves everyone, God understand us, God want us happy and will not send anyone to hell...I was baptized and believe in Jesus so I`m going to Heaven anyway...we want to be free, we have right for freedom,even sexual freedom...we are not ready to be parents, we can not afford..i can dress whatever i want it, it is not your business." and so on..they will say these same things before God in their judgment day?  I guess so. And who will defend you as your lawyer? not our guardian angel, of course, he obeyes Our Lord and is submissive to Him. In your case, only the devil could be at your side, if you kept defending your sins! And i don`t recommend this to you, my dear. Live your faith, have a good moral life so you can spend all your eternity in Heaven.
      Also practice and make good deeds here on earth. Help the poor. Visit the sick in the hospitals. God want all of us to have compassion for the poor, the orphans, the disabled and the elders. Treat them with great respect. Help the poor is very good for them, for God and for us. But don`t be confused. Help the poor alone can not save us, if we don`t have a good moral life. See the case of many celebrities, I will not say names here, but you might hear of some celebrities, specially gay and gay-supporters giving hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars to help the poor, specially in Africa, Asia, Haiti, and so on. It is always good to help the poor, but this act alone will not save their souls, if they don`t repent for their sins and have good morals lives. Don`t be fascinated by the lives of the celebrities, a good number of them, are not good role models.
    My dear child and my descendants, I bless you with all my heart. May God help you in your needs. May God guide you and send you many graces here on earth and in Heaven! May God grant you salvation! I hope to see all of you in Heaven someday.
Keep the Faith! Live a holy life here on earth, full of moral values! With the help of the Almighty God, I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Love you all.