Friday, October 4, 2013

The best Catholic websites

My dear child,
I selected here the best Catholic websites for you to watch, to study and to help you into the Faith. There are many Catholic websites online, many and many, but not all are good. The ones who teach the real and true teachings of the Catholic faith are the most traditional ones, believe me, we can trust them, they hold the old teachings, the same teachings and believes that the Catholic saints learned.

The ones I recommend you, with all my heart, are:

www.olrl.org (Our Lady of the Rosary Library)

catholicharboroffaithandmorals.com (Catholic Harbor of Faith and Morals)

www.catholictradition.org (Catholic Tradition)

www.sensustraditionis.org (Sensus Traditionis)

www.traditio.com (Traditio)

www.remnantnewspaper.com (The Remnant Newspaper)

www.thedefender.org  (The Defender)

www.traditioninaction.org (Tradition in Action)

 www.traditionalcatholicpriest.com (Traditional Catholic Priest)